With significant improvement in its economy and living standard, India is witnessing a property boom. There is a hunger in the country for updating infrastructure.
Almost every Private and Government building is being rebuilt or renovated to obliterate any nuisances that exist in traditional designs. The traditional architecture designs don’t suit regions Climate, environment and culture.
These days in Delhi, there is a completely new breed of office architects in the field who are going against the grain to infuse sustainability in the architectural designs and make it a defining feature of their work.
Instead of dealing in just sand, iron and cement structures, the Architecture Firms in Delhi NCR emphasize on creating structures that don’t interfere with nature both in materials used and designs.
You have very popular Architecture Firms in Delhi which create infrastructures that suits local socio-environmental contexts. They harness traditional building wisdom in their projects and make use of only reusable and renewable materials to construct a building.
For modern day office architects in Delhi, an eco-friendly architecture design doesn’t mean a shabby structure which is dull and boring in all aspects.
With eco-friendly designs, office architects in Delhi mean incorporation of sustainability element in contemporary modern designs via use of colours, textures to make homes and offices of future.
Along with a very strong aesthetic appeal, modern architecture designs have health benefits, reflect our culture rather than aping a western style.
How Architecture Firms are shaping infrastructure in India?
Any hipster would be happy in a design that brings the best out of the available space and is created with cutting designs with wooden and glass tones and textures.
Here are some or the ways office Architects in India are shaping infrastructure in India:
- Office architects in Delhi focus on creating infrastructures that suit the environment and make wise use of natural resources minimizing waste streams.
- Its ecologically-sensitive architecture designs are built in response to the local needs. The designs are created equitably and include all stockholders in the execution of the projects.
- While creating architecture designs, special care is taken of natural elements like greenery, light ventilation, large open courtyards and parks. The building techniques they adopt adopts keep energy consumption to the lowest.
- Their designs boast a varied range of materials, creating diverse textures, finishes and colours. They make a wise use of contemporary practice and traditional knowledge to create economically viable and energy- sufficient designs.
- The kitchen is an integral part of any house or restaurant. The basic counter and cooktop in traditional kitchen designs are not sufficient now to fulfil your kitchen demands. The layout should be highly functional and appealing fulfilling all modern day requirements.
With the expansion of the corporate sector in the country and new multinational corporations making entry making competition further tough, businesses in India today need infrastructure that fits into their marketing plans.
They need to create a balance, so that infrastructure created doesn’t overrun your budget. The office architects in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, and at other places in India should make optimum use of available space.